Materials: 4mm crystals, or other beads
Size 10/0 seed beads
Stopper bead, any color, will be removed later.
Fine fishing line, approximately 80cm
Beading needle, or other fine needle
1. Thread the fishing line onto the needle
2. Tie on a stopper bead. A stopper bead is a bead the same size or smaller than the smallest bead you are using. String through it twice to hold it in place.
3. Add 6 seed beads, 1 crystal and 1 seed bead.
4. Go back through the crystal, and pull tight.
5. String on another 6 seed beads, a crystal, and this time 4 seed beads.
6. Go back through the first seed bead you strung on, through the same way you came from originally. Then back through the crystal.
7. Continue in this manner, adding 6 seed beads between each section, crystals next to each end, and ends alternating between a single seed bead, and a 4 seed bead circle.
8. This should form a zigzag pattern with the 4 bead circles on one end, and the single beads on the other, as in the diagram.
9. Stop when you have 6 of each types of ends. 12 points all together.
10. The thread should now be coming out of the crystal, in readiness for the 6 seed bead centre. Now instead of starting a new 6 bead section, just string back through the first section, all the way through the first 6 seed beads, the crystal, and the end seed bead.
11. You should now have a rough circle. String through the next single seed bead, at the next point, then the next. Continue through them all. Then go through them all again.
12. Tie off, and thread through a few beads. Remove stopper bead, tie, and thread through a few beads.
Please consider making a donation
Created by Jenny Lawson
For any questions, email me at: email@example.com
More tutorials can be found at: Jewellery from Craft Cove http://craftcove.blogspot.com/
Please do not distribute, lend or copy.
Do not mass produce.
Copyright 2016 Jenny Lawson