Craft Cove Blog: Beaded Flower Bouquet

Monday, November 9, 2009

Beaded Flower Bouquet

beaded rose


beaded flowers
I've finished a beaded bouquet that has three roses in different stages of development, a bud, a medium rose, and a fully opened rose. There are small beaded flowers around it, and there's a red ribbon to finish off. The roses are all done in a lovely pink shade, and each one has a set of calyx leaves, and a few larger leaves on the stem. Each stem is wrapped in floral tape.

beaded rose bouquet

This flower bouquet is available to buy from my website: Flower Cove

Custom orders are also available

1 comment:

  1. I was looking to buy a nice Christmas gift for my wife.I have seen a lot of such nice stuff in this website.I regularly read this blog.All the articles in this blog are best.The author has a good command over his content.

    It has always been a pleasure reading your blog

    ReplyDelete

Add this

| More