Craft Cove Blog: Free Tutorials

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Free Tutorials

Patterns & Tutorials

Here you'll find my free patterns and tutorials covering crochet, jewellery, beadweaving and other crafts.

All of the patterns and tutorials on this page are my own designs and are free to use for your personal crafting.

If you enjoy my patterns and tutorials and would like to support Craft Cove, donations are always very much appreciated.

 

 

Crochet


Jewellery 



How to wear an ear cuff

How to wear an ear cuff photo for-animation-1.gif


Start at the top of the ear where the ear is thinner. Slide the cuff downwards over the cartilage, while turning it towards the front.

The cuff will sit from the outside of the ear, and over both sections of cartilage on the middle part of your ear.

Squeeze the ring section slightly, if necessary to get a snug fit.  This is only necessary before the first use.






6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the free tutorials! I've been looking everywhere for how to make beaded flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. I'll probably post another type soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE A CELL PHONE POUCH WITH BEADS . CAN YOU HELP ME .
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. To anonymous. It should be an easy matter of doing two flat pieces of any type of beading, then zip up the sides and bottom. If you're looking for a particular pattern, I don't actually know of one, but you could try the forum at 3dbeading.com. There are some wonderful readers there who may know of one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. NH Christie in New EnglandAugust 17, 2010 at 5:05 AM

    I got a 'broken link' (boo hoo) at the More Tutorials link, http://craftcove.blogspot.com/2010/06/more-tutorials.html
    I am eager to learn how to bead the cute little teddy bear on the We (heart) 3D Beading logo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've fixed the link, just got to: http://3dbeading.com/ there's lots more tutorials there.

    ReplyDelete

Add this

| More